COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Almost time for class...

I'm sitting in the library waiting for my class to start at 2:00. Today it is rainging, and I actually like it! It is making my hair look horrible, but I don't really care about that stuff too much any more! I wish it was easier and faster to get ready in the morning! If I don't give myself at least an hour and a half, I will not make it to class on time in the morning! So, mostly, I don't get ready, I just go! LOL! Anyways, I did make it home early enough to go to the hairplace with my sister to get her hair done for the dance this past weekend, I helped her with her makeup and I got to go to her friends' house to take some pictures as well! It was really nice being able to go along and see her get ready for once! Afterward, I sat and watched HSM3 while talking with my mom. Saturday was Jennifer's solo and ensemble....after that me and Russell went to the mall for a bit and then me, Russell, and Jennifer went out to Tommy and Jenna's apartment. What should have taken us only 45 mintutes, took us 21/2 hours to get home...we were stuck on I-94 for a long time due to a car accident! It was fun, though, even though they might not think so! It was an extra hour or so that we got to spend together this weekend!

Sunday was just a lay around, do homework kind of day and then back to school! This week hasn't been too crazy, I've been studying and doing a lot of work, but nothing horrible, like last week! Next week I have one exam and a project due, so we'll see how busy my weekend is! This weekend is also the PBM Reunion Show that I am so excited for! We are going to go out to eat before the show and then go watch the boys! Also, it is Russell's birthday party, I can't believe he will be 11 years old! I'm excited to see family and everything else and I can actually get russell a birthday gift this year, so I am excited!

Well, looks like its time for me to make my way to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment