COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its' raining outside....

It's been raining all afternoon and night today. I just got over a flu bug and I am so glad it didn't last that long. I don't deal well with getting sick because I am constantly on the go, and when I can't move around and do a bunch of things, it makes me crazy!

Anyways, I have been thinking a lot about lent and what to give up? Well, could you not give something up and try to do something positive instead? I need to look at all situations as if they were a positive thing instead of a negative thing. I have been very negative lately, and so I wonder if maybe I can change that and have that be my "thing" for lent. I'm excited to go to church this weekend! It;s been waaaaaay too long since I've last gone. I want to stand there and sing and listen to the words of Pastor Jerry and just feel happy! I need to go! Missy wants to go, too, and I feel good bringing someone new to the church!

One more week until Spring Break! Over break, I hope to go out to my brothers' at least once, hang out with Ang, and try and work out most of the days. We shall see if that all happens! I am happy to just have a great long week of no school!

Tomorrow we are heading home for the weekend because we have the Nickelback concert! I'm excited!

C-ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment