COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A break from the craziness...

It's been a while since I wrote, I have been so busy already this semester. I started a job at the Finance and La Department of CMU. It's only 6 hours a week, but it is Monday through Thursday right in between all my classes and I feel like I never have a second to stop and breathe throughout the day. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful that I got the job, I don't really do much and no one really shows me how to do anything so I kinda have to figure it out for myself, but whatev! I worked at the office for two years, I think I can handle it! Anyways, I love my workout classes that I am taking! They make me feel a tiny bit better about myself, even thought I have nothing to show for it yet. I am annoyed with the fact that both anxiety meds the doctor has given me seem to do nothing for me! I am sick of paying money for a million pills that I am not going to end up using...give me something to make me feel normal instead of crazy, HONESTLY!

I'm really missing home right now. I always do on Sundays when we are up at school because I know that Tommy and Jenna go home for dinner and I feel like everyone is there but me! It makes me sad! My sister's Sweetheart Dance is next Friday and I am going to try like hell to get home in time to see her off....this will be her 5th school dance (i think) and I have not been home for any one of them yet and it sucks! It makes me sad because even though she was little, she was there for all of mine....and I had a lot of friends there every time too!

I wish my hair would grow faster....these bangs are horrible, I am lazy to work with them so I just scrunch my hair every day...

I have to do a butt load of homework today and I am not looking forward to it. I'm just gonna pray to God to help me make it through all the hard work and the semester. I can't wait to come home and go to church again. It makes me feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment