COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Break....

So far, it has been relaxing! I have been waking up about 9:00 every morning, working out a little bit, then getting ready for my day! Tommy moved out a few days ago and so I finally have a room to myself at home! It is amazing! I think that my sister is moving her bedroom downstairs, though, so I will be back upstairs, which will be so weird because my room has not been upstairs sinceI was in 10th grade! CRAZY! But thats ok, I'm not home most of the year! I was cleaning out some drawers in my old dresser and found all these old pictures and it really made me miss being younger and in high school and seeing everyone every day! I can't believe how different things are now! Its weird that everyone is either moved away, getting married, or having babies! I really miss everyone!

On another note, I went Christmas shopping yesterday! I went two places to get Craig's gifts, then him and I went to Lakeside and I got everyone done except for my mom, Craig's mom, and my pick for Craig's family. I know what I am getting my mom, but I have no clue what to get the other two! I am extremely excited to give Craig his gifts this because he has no idea what they are. Last year he knew everything, he guessed each gift before he opened it! It sucked! LOL! But not this year!!!

Tonight we are all going out for my brother's birthday! I can't believe he is 26 years old! It just brings me back to my thought of how much everyone and everything has changed! Sometimes I wish time would just slow down a little!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! i miss you too!!! yea i still work at the hair place, but i work at a different one. we're on 13 and hayes. its currently called 2 dye 4 but we're changing the name to Salon Inspire & Day Spa :) how have you been?!

    ReplyDelete