COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tumors...


I always think that I have one in my head somewhere. I get these horrible headaches every single day! I don't know if it is from being on the computer so much or something else. I went to the doctors for it a while ago and she gave me a pain killer, assuming I was having migraines. She said to come back if the medicine didn't help. Well, any time I take the pills I get really nautious, so obviously they don't work. She said that next time I come back, she might want to do a catscan and that scares me! I keep thinking that I'll have some sort of brain tumor and have to have brain surgery or something crazy! I don't want that to happen!


I'm just crazy! And so is my little man! Loki is bored and won't stop diggin at the carpet! Any suggestions on how to stop that?! I took a new pic of him and I tonight!

1 comment:

  1. You do not have any brain tumors. A catscan is just a test to rule things out so don't worry. What are your headaches like? Describe them? Where does it hurt and what is the pain like? Stabbing, sharp, throbbing, etc. I had to have a catscan and an MRI a couple of years ago because they said that my head x-ray showed a brain aneurysm. I freaked out for a week for nothing. Went in for the catscan and MRI and everything was normal.

    Catscans are funny. Go get one! When they put the dye in you it feels like you're peeing your pants. LOL! Don't worry Lee. You're okay. Have faith!

    ReplyDelete