COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The OCD is kicking in....

Today was such a bad day, as far as being anal goes! Haha! I swear, I was packing and I had to re-pack three times because I didn't like how it was fitting! Craig slept all day, because he didn't sleep last night, and although I was very happy that he was finally getting some sleep, I just wanted to make my bed! LOL! PJ came in my room today and sprayed that fake snow stuff on my mirrir, which I already have perfectly decorated, and I about died! Plus, it pissed me off cause he "drew" a penis with the snow! I am a girl, not a boy, I think he forgets a lot of the time! Also, I was very annoyed because I am realizing that some people are so damn ridiculous that I cannot stand them one bit! My head has been pounding all day long, which sucks!

Today I got back $76.00 when I sold my books back, so Craig and I got a few things from the school store. I got another pair of comfy pants, Craig a hoodie, and my mom a CMU Mom sweatshirt! Craig got his dad some sweatpants and his brother some shorts! We also went to SBX and he got his sister a shirt and I got a shirt, too! Haha!

Tomorrow we will be heading home and I hope that I will be able to see people that I never see over break! That was my intentions over break last year and it didn't quite work out that way! I'm a bit more OCDish this year, so we'll see!

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment