COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sad...

Missy posted a really old video on facebook today and as much as I loved it, it made me totally sad...I realize that I have gained a lot of weight and I do not like it! It seems as if everyone I know can lose wait and I just keep gaining...I'm sad now...Criag and I always talk about losing weight or working out, but we never do it....over Christmas break, we are doing it....I don't care if I don't like it...I need to do it for myself...I think I will be a much more positive person if I feel good about the way I look! Sorry to complain, but it really made me sad!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa Marie! My god...you needed to gain weight! You were sickly looking!!! You look so much more healthy now than you did back then. Everyone has weight fluxuations, hell I did. I actually had boobs at one point too! Don't be sad because you gained a little weight, be glad that you are alot more healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!!! I agree with Missy's comments. You are one of the most gorgous girls I know and I would kill to look like you. Be proud of who you are and don't be afraid to show off your beauty!!! I love you Lee!

    ReplyDelete