COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's winding down...


I am so happy that the end of the semester is here! This week and then Monday and Tuesday of next week and we're done! Me and Craig are going to sign our lease on Wednesday for next year! I'm so excited! I find myself looking at kitchen things every time I am in the store now. I really want this awesome coffee pot for christmas thatI saw at Target! It has a dispenser, so you just put your cup under it and press a button, there is no pot involved!


Thanksgiving was good! It was a bit more lowkey than normal, but I'm assuming thats because my cousin, Pete, wasn't there. He got his appendix removed the day before Thanksgiving, so he couldn't make it! He always brings the party to life. None of the little girls were there, so it was more quiet! We went to my house until about 8:00 and then we went to Craig's and we played Trivial pursuit with his family, which I knew absolutely no answers! The day after Thanksgiving, all of us girl cousins(and Joey) went to EMU for the EMU vs. CMU football game! It wa freeeeeezing! And CMU lost, sadly! But we had a great time! All of us, plus my brother, went out to eat afterward and it was just a lot of fun! I always laugh a ton when I am with all of them! I am really happy that Tommy and I are older now because he used to be so mean to me and now we get along great!


I have a new niece, too! Sort of! Tommy and Jenna got a puppy on Saturday! Her name is Lola and she is so adorable! She is a Lab/Basset Hound and she is practically pure white! She's so pretty! Loki is in love with her, too! I guess that means its about that time to get my little man fixed so we don't have any puppies!


I can't wait for Christmas break! It is much needed! Oh, and I dyed my hair and got it cut! I don't like the bangs, so there might not be a pic on here unless I get a very good one!


Hey Nat- If you are reading this! I am praying for you! I see you only have 11 days until baby time! I hope everything is going well for you!! I can't wait t see some pics of this baby!! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa! Actually...they decided to induce me so I have....TWO DAYS until she's here!!!! :)

    Glad you has a nice low key thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that coffee pot!!!

    ReplyDelete