COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Monday, December 8, 2008

This weekend....

was fun! Last night our neighbors had a party, so I actually let loose and drank a little bit. I think I needed it! I feel a lot more relaxed today than I have in a while! I started reading Twilight and I love it! I'm already about half-way through, well, about 1/3 of the way through! Nothing really exciting has happened with my life lately. I had a job interview last week for Special Olympics of MI, but I didn't get the job :( That's ok, I think I'm just gonna work at the cafeteria on campus next semester. They give you pretty much any hours, so that would be all right, I guess! I don't have much of an option, because I HAVE to have a job...I'm so broke!

Craig and I are going to pull an all nighter! i don't need to, but I feel bad that he always has to, so I'm gonna attempt it as well! We'll be going home Thursday or Friday and we are stopping at the Coach Outlet on the way, so I am waaaaay excited about that! I hope everyone does good on their finals, since I'm a loser and don't really have anything big! Haha!

C-ya!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your finals! Working at the cafeteria is awesome! And buy me a purse :)
    Love you, see ya soon!!

    ReplyDelete