COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Blooging World....

Well, I must say that I never thought I would have a blog....but I don't feel like myspace or facebook are really cut out for my thoughts....i think this would suit me a little bit better!



Anyways, this weekend has been pretty awesome! Craig and I had the apartment to ourselves and it was soooo nice! I realize that I am just to anal and need things clean and in order, which is not good when you have two male roommates! No offense to my boys, but I really hope Craig and I get this other apartment next year, just so I can have things in order and everything! And I really want a kitchen table, which we don't have here!



On another note, I'm hoping that venting in here a little bit might make my days go by a little smoother in some way. I hope you all enjoy reading from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment