COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Monday, November 17, 2008

Good morning....

It's only 9:30 and I am still awake after taking Craig to class! I feel as if today I am going to get a lot done! I have this website thing that we have been creating in my technology class, (yes, this is one of the classes I do not need), but I have no idea how to use the program that you make the websites with! So my teahcer told me to make a list of questions for him and he will help me tomorrow! So, I will gather all my needed info for tomorrow! That's first on the list! Second on the list....continue writing the paper I started last night! Third....clean my room! And last but not least....stay awake all day with no nap so I can actually go to sleep at a decent hour tonight! I think Craig might actually go to his apartment tonight! That will be the first time in two and a half weeks! I don't like sleeping alone! Hopefully I will be all right on my own tonight, just me and my little man!! I'm sure I'll be bored later and trail off again....

Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment