COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Bits of My Life...


This first picture is me and my amazing boyfriend, Craig! Craig and I started dating on December 14th, 2006. We met through my cousin, Missy, and his cousin, Brent, who are also dating! It's kind of funny! We talked on the phone for a while before we ever met face to face and he came home from school for Christmas break in 2006 and we have been together ever since! I remember seeing him in person for the first time and how long it had been since I had felt butterflies in my stomach! It was amazing! I love him with all my heart! In one month, it will be two years that we have been together and I could not ask God for anyone better then him! He came around at a really hard time of my life and completely saved me!
This second picture is my little man, Loki! He just turned four months old today and I thank God every single day for bringing him into my life! I was driving home from class 7 weeks ago and I saw a woman sitting in one of the "dogs for sale" parking lots. The sign said that it was a chihuahua that she was selling. I had been looking for a while for the perfect dog...I wanted something small since I am in an apartment so I figured that a chihuahua would be good. I normally don't like chihuahuas, but one look at my little man and I fell in love. I picked him up and he had his head down, so I said "Hi Little Man, you wanna come home with me?" He looked up at me with the cutest, big eyes that were too big for his face, put his paws up by my neck and licked my chin! I had to have him! He is amazing and he always makes me feel good no matter how sad I may be! He is such a lover and a cuddler! Between him and Craig I never have any room in the bed!
So, these are the two loves of my life! They are wonderful!




























No comments:

Post a Comment