COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Sunday, November 16, 2008

School...







This semester has been such a waste! Craig and I were just talking and we realized that we both just wasted a lot of money and a whole semester. I started out with 15 credits, but I dropped my Geology class right away so I went down to 12 credits. When I finally went and talked to an advisor a couple weeks ago, she told me to drop math because I am failing it and I don't want my GPA to be affected, so I am now down to 9 credits, which puts me on Academic Probation next semester. This just means that I have to pass all my classes with a C or better! No problem, right? Well, the fact that I have to take 16 credits and do amazing in all of them, scares me! Two classes are exercise classes, which I need for my minor and should be a breeze! The other four are all classes for my major, except for one! Hopefully I will do good! I really need to get my butt in gear though, because at this point I hate school so much. I think its just a crappy semester, but I really don't like it at all right now! That's not good, I have a long ways to go!






On the other hand, this weekend was so relaxing! Craig and I never really get to spend time together without people around, so we basically locked ourselves inside the apartment all weekend, not to be bothered! I went outside today and it was SNOWING! I can't believe it! I am so excited to go home for Thanksgiving and see my family! I miss everyone! Also, I can't wait until Christmas so I get my new camera! I have been through two digital cameras in the last two years....its ridiculous! But I can't stand not being able to take pictures! I haven't put new pictures on the web in so long and its driving me crazy!!!






Well, hopefully everyone had a great weekend! Time to go do some homework that I have been putting off for weeks!
P.S. I miss dying my hairstyles!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Nice blog! LOL. I love that picture of you and Loki. SOOOO Cute!!! You can vent to me too if you have to. Hopefully I'll see you over Thanksgiving Break! Say Hi to Craig and Loki for me!

    ReplyDelete