COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lazy....


That is definately me today! I had told Craig last night to call me when he woke up this morning if he wanted a ride to class. Otherwise, I set my alarm for 10:30 because I didn't have class until noon. Well, he never called and when my alarm went off at 10:30, I turned it off and didn't wake up until noon! Go figure! Then I layed around until about 1:30 until Doug and Ryan came in my room to chat! Ryan(who will be living with Craig and I next year) asked if I was going to the CMU game tonight! So apparently, that is my plan for the night now! I have never been to a football game here, so I'm kind of excited! Ryan and I are going to look at a house real quick for next year and Iwould be so happy if it works out! It would be soooo amazing to have a house instead of an apartment! But with my luck, its probably disgusting along with probably 80% of the houses owned by students up here!

Nothing too exciting today, so have a good daaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment