COLLEGE LIFE, A PUP, AND LOTS OF LOVE

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can't sleep...


I hate these nights where I am so exhausted but I cannot fall asleep! Today was a random day...first of all, its always weird when we actually stay up at school for more than one weekend in a row. I think this is the third, possibly? Anyway, Doug's (my roommate) girlfriend, Jen came up for the weekend and PJ(my other roommate) went home for the weekend! As I posted last night, we went out to one of the bars and had a great time! Today I slept until about 12:30, woke up, made Craig and I some breakfast and just hung out for quite a while. The four of us went out to dinner at Red Lobster and I have foudn my new favorite meal! I am not a huge fan of fish, but I ordered the Talapia in a Bag...it is AMAZING! I am going to learn how to make it and surprise Craig one day! Anyways, I just have been catching up online with all the TV shows I have missed! I let Craig take my TV out into the living room for the night because him and Doug are playing video games! LOL! But now I can't sleep....I either need Craig or I need my TV! It's pathetic! I have my little man, Loki, but it still is not enough! I think I need to grow up a little? Or face my fears of sleeping alone and being in the dak alone! I dunno? But I'm gonna try again to go to sleep and if it doesn't work, I am just going to go in the living room with the boys and fall asleep on the couch! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
P.S. I love the man in this picture with all my heart! Craig has been amazing this weekend! I love you, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment